Saturday, October 27, 2007

Assignment #6: Creating Fear

1. I don't really like being scarred, because I feel like I am not in control of my emotions when that happens. I also don't like what I might do in a moment of fear, I might lash out or make a fool of my self for fleeing. I am okay with scarry movies, but not real life.
2. I fear of being tortured. I think that is the absolute worst thing that can be done to a person, wishing you were dead. Guts spilling out do scare me a lot. They scare me because of what I have seen, a large portion of my childhood was like a little kid watching a R rate movie.
3. Madness is the point at which a person is have abnormal thoughts on a regular basis. This means that they are think of hurting those close to them, and they can't help it. I think the narrator in The Black Cat can definetly be considered mad, because of the way he slow begins to hate Pluto and wishes to harm it.
4. War is a big reason for madness. I know this many Somalis have mental problems in coping with the Civil War. War make someone witness the senseless slaughter of human life. Another big reason for madness is someone's childhood. If the person was not cared for and was depressed as kid they are more likely to grow anti-socail and thus more like to become mad.

No comments: