Monday, January 7, 2008

1. I value the power of money. Not because I believe money make you happy, but I value the oppurtunities its allows. Money is the single most important item in all our live. We fight and kill for it. Money is what makes a nation great or a no-name country. All the great powers have a lot of it and those that have the least are always fighting over the scrapes. I value the power of money in all its glory.

2. The Akon and the 15 year old girl. I remember everyone talking about weather she was 15 or not. I remember my friends and I agueing about it for weeks. Some said he should be arrested others said she sneaked into the club so it wasn't Akon's fault. It made think about who really was guilty, and I came to the conclusion it was the girl and the clubs fault.

3. I hope the finish with high school. I am so ready for it to be over. I am looking forward to my first semester of college. High school has lasted for so long with all its mandatory classes, I am looking forward to some choice.

1 comment:

Mr. Miles said...

From what you wrote about Akon, I think I know what happened. My theory is that adults are held to higher standards than kids. Kids don't always know what they are getting themselves into but adults do.