Thursday, December 20, 2007

Toward the Future/From the Past

1. I dislike the fact the everything had to be stated, even the thoughts of the speaker. That the biggest differance between a book and a play. You can't say (he thought this or that). I was surptise by the fact that I had to so much editation. I disliked the way you had to write all the screen directions. I might be intrest in writing a moive script, I have a couple of ides.

2. I would write about my experiances as I was growing up. Especially my time in a refugee camp. I don't know if I want to tell people too much about that. I kind of a sore subject. I also could write about my life in Arlington, V.A. for 7 years. It was very differant from Edina which was why I struggle adjusting here.

3. If I could give advice to a 10 year old it would be to play a sport. Not for just fun, but on a regular team. I think sports makes people more competative and more likely to succeced. You can't just tell kids to do what good for them, because they just won't do it. So you have to do it indictly. Playing a sport will keep them in shape, help build social skills, and do well in school.

No comments: